Subject: [Leica] Advice for what M Kit to take to Santa Fe NM and Taos is a few weeks
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:11:10 -0500

All of the instructors (Turnley, Abell, Gibson) of the workshops I have been
to have given one common bit of advice :  pick a lens and learn to use it.

I don?t totally follow their advice, I usually travel (personal travel, paid
gigs are a different story) with 3 lenses (28,35 &50 all f/2) but each day I
pick one lens and use it all day.

Saves a lot of time, not trying to decide what lens to use!  Sensor stays
cleaner without all that lens switching and there is a bit less weight to
carry around.  And your eye becomes trained to pre-visualize the different
focal lengths.

I?m jealous, enjoy your trip!

Leo Wesson
817-733-9157