Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Look
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 20:25:03 -0500

Thanks for your comments, Lluis.? This was a difficult butterfly to
photograph and process.? It is about the size of my thumbnail and, while
the underside of the wings appears almost white, the upper side is a
very dark blue. I admit I bent a lot of sliders in Lightroom trying to
lighten the background while saving the details in the wings, and never
got the result I wanted.