Subject: [Leica] Swallow Airshow
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 22:58:07 -0500

Thanks,  there?s a flock of maybe two dozen swallows nesting nearby, and
we?re across the road from a hayfield, so the two story buildings provide a
flyway for the birds and their insect targets.

I was trying with a 70-200 and was fortunate to capture that bird as she/he
was stopping a moment on a roof.

Catching them in flight are about the most difficult photos I?ve ever
attempted.

Sonny