Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airplanes
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:36:21 -0500

I keep up with airplane activity, though I am currently housebound. The
first is a photo of "Doc", one of two Boeing B-29s still flying, thanks
to a lot of work by a dedicated group of volunteers.? My son shot this
with his Panaleica last weekend at an airshow, and did the
post-processing.? I could not match his results.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210626-B29_Enhanced_20210626.JPG.html

The second image is a screen shot of the FlightAware screen showing the
activity of a Twin Otter jump plane today, the first day of a holiday
weekend.? At the time I recorded it, it had made ten flights, with
probably more to go.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210703-Screen+Shot+2021-07-03+at+4_57_59+PM.JPG.html

Happy 4th of July Weekend.

--