Subject: [Leica] IMG: A new addition
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 12:35:45 +0100

Thanks Howard, Tina, Sonny, Jayanand, Philippe, Jim, Brian, Gene, Sue,
Don, and Lluis.
I held him last evening and was reduced to a smiling, gibbering,
choochy-cooing idiot. Took a photo or twenty and all were terrible. A
photographer's best attributes are an emotionless sang-froid and
relentless focus on purpose, and these sadly were overwhelmed by the
occasion...

Next time!!!

Douglas