Subject: [Leica] IMG: Enhanced Crocus Image from 2012
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 07:49:09 +0530

Very nice. I have experimented with both Enhance and Gigapixel on A2 sized
prints. Though Gigapixel delivers superior results while pixel peeping on a
monitor, I have found it hard to pick up differences in the said A2 sized
prints at reasonable viewing distances. The biggest advantage with
Gigapixel, IMHO, is the flexibility to upsize to specific dimensions and
resolution, and to fine tune the result in terms of the balance between
blur/noise to satisfy the user's requirements. If these features are not
important, or only the default settings are being used, then Enhance will
work equally well for any purpose at a practical level.

Cheers
Jayanand