Subject: [Leica] IMG: Recalling Life Fifteen Years Ago
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 20:20:01 +0100

Nice shot, Jim. There was a clue in the photo, so you didn't have to
tell us which one was yourself :-)

The Irish (Gaelic) for Jim is Seamus, and you are a LUG and Beyond
Famous Seamus.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Recalling Life Fifteen Years Ago)