Subject: [Leica] What To Do With A Lens With Fungus?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 09:57:25 +0100

Bob,

a few years ago I was advised to offer old lenses to a local
college/arts university where they taught photography.

They were teaching analogue photography to their new intake in order to
get them away from going snap, snap on their digital cameras and
teaching them to consider their shots.

Might help all round,

Peter