Subject: [Leica] Caffenol experts - a question
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:50:34 +0930

Yes, the 13358 is a linear polarising filter.

It is hard to specify the characteristics of Caffenol because there is so
much variation from mix-to-mix and with different brands of coffee etc.  I
found it exhausted very quickly particularly when the pH was mildly rather
than strongly alkaline, which would tend to exhaust more quickly, so it may
help prevent over development.  But I couldn't get it to behave
consistently and stopped experimenting, because I see no point in having a
nice camera and valuable film and putting it in unpredictable chemicals.

Marty

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:35 AM ernest nitka via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>