Subject: [Leica] Help needed to identify the location..
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 07:29:20 -0400

Dan?

Google ?Guadalajara Cathedral? and look at the images. The spires are
different, but the Wiki article says the cathedral was damaged by an
earthquake in 1932, so perhaps they needed to be rebuilt, and were modified.

If this is the right place, the clue is thanks to my brother?s wife,
Angelica Urrutia-Ritter, from Ciudad de Mexico.

?howard