Subject: [Leica] What is the definition of "Fine Art Photography"?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 11:24:41 -0400

Here is one person's opinion:

 " Fine art photos are images that are created solely for their imaginative
or aesthetic quality. It?s the opposite of documentary photography, which
seeks to capture life, people, and significant events for memory and
historical records."

https://www.thephotoargus.com/fine-art-photography/

I would never have thought it would be considered the opposite of
documentary because, to me, documentary photography is fine art ;-)

Everybody has an opinion ;-)

Tina