Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/5/2021: Eri, colour-coordinated
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 11:43:18 +0200

Even though only one person is depicted in this photo, my colleague Eri who
always is ready to pose for me, three people were actually involved. First,
our colleague Carmen, who paints for pleasure and sells her paintings from
time to time. Second, my neighbour at the office, Claire, who bought one of
Carmen?s paintings recently and had it hung in her office. And finally
Eri?on Friday, I noticed that she was wearing an outfit that matched the
colour of the sky in Carmen?s painting. Claire was teleworking that day, so
Eri and I did a quick photo session in front of the painting. This is one of
the six images I made:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-C7zjxGk/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/5/2021: Eri, colour-coordinated)