Subject: [Leica] Used Leica store
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (enitka54 at gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 17:03:29 -0600

Twice buying from private Japanese sellers have been disastrous.  I?ve
bought from Japanese stores and they?ve been fine.
The first private dealer from Japan pleaded with me not to leave bad
feedback and I bought into it. The second time I was prepared for that ploy.
Live and learn.

Ernie

Sent from my iPhone