Subject: [Leica] Used Leica store
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 11:15:50 -0700

Highly recommend Tamarkin.  I bought many cameras and lenses (new & used)
from Stan Tamarkin (original shop in NY) and now Dan Tamarkin in Chicago.
Honest shop with people who care about customer service.  Dan?s videos on
Leica gear are both enlightening and entertaining.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California