Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 07:07:50 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week we are going to be all about.  Most images
were captured in a 2.5 km radius from my house.  We start with a work in
progress on the street behind me.  This pickup is slowly being restored
from a state that RicC might find familiar behind some of his ruins:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/blue+pu+truck.jpg.html

Next, five blocks north we find a kindly dad tying his daughters shoelaces:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/shoelaces+and+ice+cream.jpg.html

About two blocks further north in a twenty year older neighborhood this
owner is doing some restoration on his windows:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/home+maintenance.jpg.html

Moving about 7 blocks north we find this woman making use of the wait time
for public transportation:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/multitasking+at+the+bus+stop.jpg.html

Back at the Cosmic beer garden just before all restrictions were lifted on
public houses:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/four+friends+and+a+grackle.jpg.html

We end with a daunting stare by one of three hawks that have largely driven
the birds from a neighboring pond.  Occasionally I see them harassed by
crows but I also have seen them team up on the crows with a dive  bombing
attack:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/where+did+the+backbirds+go.jpg.html

All the best.

--