Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 05:09:34 -0500

Greetings to all.  We start in a field at St. Edwards University.  This is
one of the first wildflowers in a field they leave fallow for the
wildflowers:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/first+of+the+season.jpg.html

These didn't last very long once the eggs hatched:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/red+and+green.jpg.html

OK, not even close to a weed but sitting in the middle of concrete they
looked pretty forlorn:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/monochrome.jpg.html

The prickly pears had a very rough winter:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/hard+wear+prickly+pear.jpg.html

Back out in a purpose wild field:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/sepia+seed+pods.jpg.html

Back on my stomach with the enlarging lens and bellows we find an all too
common weed in my yard just prior to it being ripped out by it's roots:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/magenta+pink.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don