Subject: [Leica] With a Leica II and Elmar f 3.5 5cm from about 1932
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 12:52:23 -0600

Dear Lluis

I bet it feels like such a pleasure to use a gem like a Leica II
which holds a place in a museum, and still get such amazing images.

I've always enjoyed your images - but for some reason - I really like
"Street."

The bricks in the wall on the right are in crystal perfect focus, and it
made my eyes dance around the photograph looking for your subject - which
is kind of the back of the lady walking away . . .  THe next thing I
realize is that I've been looking at your image for almost 2 minutes!  wow.

Thank you so much for posting!

jasse