Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:15:33 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week we go back a bit into last year as I look over
images that I have rethought.   So, first we find the scout pigeon looking
out for the hawks that live at a nearby pond:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Rock+Dove+somebody+has+to+be+different.jpg.html

This is an image that reminds me of the worst of the covid lockouts, a
lunch that was just abandoned as a metaphor for lives that we all changed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Covid+games+2020.jpg.html

This is in answer to Ric's cormorants in the tree:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/two+cormorants.jpg.html

I liked this as a graphic:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/left+hand+right+hand.jpg.html

This neighbor has a rock retaining wall next to the sidewalk and I'm
guessing everyone in the family contributed a stone:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/generational+icons.jpg.html

Last for this week, I wanted to show you some of the weirdness of Austin.
Is this a backwoods home in upstate New York, is this some far right
religious cult house, is this way off in the desert of southern Arizona?
Why no, this is in one of the most affluent neighborhoods of intown Austin:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Cucina.jpg.html

All the best.

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)