Subject: [Leica] CLA of LTM cameras
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 09:02:50 +0100

I would add to that list Malcolm Taylor here in the UK.

He can do most things Leica and has many, many years experience of doing
so. He's not fast but...he is the guy who *YOU GUYS* recommended me to
for fixing my M3. Both Lluis and I have used him and yes, contrary to
rumour he is still working. I have the M3 with him at present.

He apparently works by personal recommendation only, doesn't have a web
page and lives miles from anywhere much. This is a recommendation :-) If
anyone wants to try him, drop me a mail and I will let you have his
contact details.

Peter