Subject: [Leica] IMG: Historic Film Cans & Cassettes
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 10:56:46 +0530

Fuji does not call it focus stacking, but "Focus Bracketing", and it has
been available from the XT2 onwards - and it is not electronic, but an
optical method. The menu option just automates what can be done, quite
easily, with a little more effort manually, so it is really no different
from auto exposure or autofocus.

For Nikon shooters, it is called "Focus Shift" in the menu.

Cheers
Jayanand