Subject: [Leica] Flower pic
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 16:08:18 -0500

First flower photo in a while.? Don't know what it is, and the boss is
out wine shopping.? It was only a few months ago that we had a winter
storm with temperatures dropping to 17F below.? The price of natural gas
went from about $4 per million BTU to over $1,000 in three days (our
grid here in Oklahoma does not have a reservation clause, and those who
have a supply can sell it to the highest bidder).?? Our gas utility
claims a $4.5B loss, with the state to bail it out via a bond issue and
a consumer utility tax over 10 years.? A lot of things didn't survive,
but this one looks OK. iPhone 11 Pro.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_1559.jpg.html