Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 09:56:14 -0400

enjoyable set other than the poor cormorant killed by our live forever
monofilaments?poor casting and leaving fishing hook and immortal line in
tree resulted in a miserable death for this waterbird.

Cormorants commonly perch in trees to dry themselves. They ae diving birds,
so their feathers are not waterproof.

the folks on stump and results are charming

ric