Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: a couple of firsts
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:06:26 +0100

Nice to see people getting out and about, but most of us are wary of the
variants. Sad to see these memorials - speaking as a former motorcyclist
who may yet get another one.
I presume it was a wet road when it happened, as I remember just how
lethal some of those roads in Spain could be when wet. I almost always
rented a small scooter for a day or two when I went on holidays there.
Exciting, especially when you met someone from Ireland or the UK coming
against you having forgotten they were supposed to be on the other side
of the road. It sometimes happens here with foreigners too.
Keep 'em coming.
Douglas