Subject: [Leica] Local Airport Drop By
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:28:35 -0500

I was interested because "Gregs Airplanes" found information from NACA and
the German Military for propulsion from well designed exhaust stacks on
WWII era fighter planes.  Those organizations found significant(3-5%)
increase in performance when exhaust stacks were well designed.  If the
difference between life and death is a small difference in climb speed or
speed degradation in a maximum performance turn then this truly matters.
Nowadays it would be a difference in range and possibly high altitude
performance.

As a side note you might find Greg's Youtube videos interesting.  He just
started a series on propellor design from the Wright brothers on.