Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 05:16:23 -0500

Greetings to all.  Let's start with a pipe fitter working on threading
galvanized water pipe.  This was widely used in Texas into the 90"s.
During our little winter even many people lost their water pipes to
freezing.  Not too many plumbers still know how to thread galvanized pipe
but it is cheap and threading into existing fittings is far more secure
that a clamp fit adapter:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/threading+galvinized+pipe.jpg.html

The roofers finally finished the metal roof:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/last+pop+rivet.jpg.html

I think this scene is common in almost all 1st-3rd world cities; mothers
are out in public spaces with their children getting some light, air, and
out of the home:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/storllers+in+the+park+and+a+bike.jpg.html

Mornings can still be cold but these two mothers braved the early hours and
the cool weather to venture forth into a play date:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/repurposed+sandbox.jpg.html

Same volleyball court opposite corner this mother just came with her son to
play in the sand:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/playing+with+mom+in+the+sandbox.jpg.html

We will end with interesting anatomy of a large bear that is front and
center at the Yeti corporate store:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/bearclaw.jpg.html

All the best.

--