Subject: [Leica] At work in the Darkroom
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 00:32:48 +0200

Thank you Jayanand,

I?ve start developing on late 70?s, on the 80?s I discovered the Ansel Adams
books The Negative and The Print, I?ve studied these and I was enthousiast
with these lessons up to one day in the 80?s I?ve visited a professional
photographer and a friend from when I was a child from my hometown asking
his opinions about my work, he said me <Lluis, your pictures are very well
made but they are sad> and added <for me photography is the art of capturing
life, the instant as no other art can do>, I thought I was right and from
that day on I changed my style. However, I like to include these series of a
few photographs from my extensive archive that you know about.

Cheers
Lluis