Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 22: Vaccination Day at the Aviva
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 00:27:15 +0100

Here are 22 shots from our visit on the 3rd April to the Aviva Stadium -
now a temporary vaccination station - where my wife got her first jab.
They're all being done in age order over here, but she was one of 2,000
people who were pushed ahead because of her cancer. She got the
Astra-Zeneca one, and now has to wait 12 weeks before getting her second
injection. Ironically, I got a phone call on Friday to tell me I am to
go to my local doctor on Wednesday for mine. I'm getting the Pfizer one
because I'm over 70, with a second shot three weeks later. I'll be able
to move about in more comfort long before she can. Hopefully though, it
will help to abate my Long CoVid.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/Vaccination+Aviva/

It would be nice to do real street photography again.

Here's a video on the trip to the Aviva I made as an experiment to learn
- through blunders - the techniques of the Lightworks video editing
program. It's a complicated program, is not terribly intuitive, and I
have the memory of a gnat. Can you teach an old dog new tricks? Yes, but
it takes a long time!!

https://youtu.be/wZNBqK5pm0Y

Comments and criticism welcome.

Douglas