Subject: [Leica] IMG: birthday food
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 07:19:12 +0200

Sunday was my wife?s birthday, and we invited four friends for an extended
lunch (dinner parties are impossible right now due to the nightly curfew
starting at 10 p.m.). She decided what she wanted me to cook, and my daugher
and I slaved away in the kitchen all morning. Here is what we had:

Lamb, ready for the oven:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-552KxhG/A

Lamb, a couple of hours later:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-sj39btW/A

Meanwhile, some appetisers on the grill:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-SbV6PTh/A

And something healthy to go with the meat:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-t5Wt6Br/A

I also served these two dishes, photographed on another occasion and
previously shown here:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-rjc9Xrv/A

This was quite a bit of food for 7 people, so we had leftovers for both
lunch and dinner yesterday.

Bon app?tit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"