Subject: [Leica] M9 sensor replacement
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 10:15:14 -0500

I tried the Portland fellows but they told me that they don't replace
sensors. Recommended that I send the camera to Leica. I'm not a professional
photographer, and Leica does seem to distinguish between pros and amateurs
while still charging the same price to both groups. The M9 and M8 have given
me trouble, between the two of them, four times.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] M9 sensor replacement)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] M9 sensor replacement PDX Folk and replacement sensors gone)
Message from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] M9 sensor replacement)