Subject: [Leica] IMG: more food
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:05:36 +0100

A couple of additions to my confinement food gallery. First, a sort of
Japanese-Korean meal, smoked tofu in kimchi sauce (made the same way as
buttery kimchi shrimp
<https://nathansmusings.files.wordpress.com/2021/02/buttery-kimchi-shrimp.pdf>
  but substituting smoked tofu for the shrimp), accompanied by braised pak
choi and broccoli:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-66HJsCB/A

My daughter Monica does not cook much but she loves to bake. So this week,
when we had too many bananas and they ended up overripe, she used them to
make banana bread, delicious as always:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-4bdhr5B/A

Bon app?tit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"