Subject: [Leica] Anyone Using Adobe Software After Installing Big Sur?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:38:22 -0600

Jim,  I upgraded two weeks ago.   The first iteration had issues with shut
down but no issues with any Adobe products including going through
updates.   My MacBook pro is a I7 iteration with multiple screens and
multiple external drives including a Drobo.

The only issue I have is a 5-7 minute boot up time.  The first time on you
will believe your machine is broken as minutes go by with a black screen
and no sound from your machine.  It msg be the operating system polling
terabytes of hard drive space.