Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: sunshine and emptiness
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 21:02:50 +0100

For the first week of February, I offer a mix of nice and sad. The nice are
the beautiful landscapes and sunrises, a cute cat, a cute little girl, some
lovely beach images from here and from Villajoyosa. The sad is an image of
the empty beach promenade, with everything closed and hardly anybody out and
about. There is also some good food to end the blog. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3166

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: sunshine and emptiness)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: sunshine and emptiness)