Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/2/2021: a walk on the beach
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 07:24:01 +0100

Yesterday was Valentine?s Day, so I was being extra nice to the two females
with whom I share the house. I prepared them a full English breakfast
(vegeterian sausages for my daughter), went on only a short bike ride of
about 1.5 hour, and then the three of us walk on the beach, getting our feet
wet?something my wife loves and I usually resist. I dislike water except
when it is in my water bottle on the bicycle. But the walk yielded some
photos.

The overall scene?the weather was nice but there were not many people,
partly because there are no tourists and partly because it was lunchtime:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t8nbLtP/A

A few people in the water:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZXLF9pB/A

Towards the end of the walk, my favourite image. The cat is 4 months old,
and this was his first outing of this type:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4ZdTvbw/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/2/2021: a walk on the beach)