Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/2/2021: two film portraits
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:52:52 +0100

I am cheating a bit here; these images were taken in October and December of
last year, respectively. But I assign them to today because I received the
roll of Fuji Acros from the lab yesterday and scanned it today.

This one is from October. My first trip abroad since March, to visit my
sister in Poland for her birthday. Normally she comes to Alicante for 2
weeks every October, but last year such travel was not safe. But I wanted to
be with her on her 75th birthday, so after a negative test the day before my
flight, I went to Wroc?aw for a few days. One day we walked around the
university campus where she studied in the 1960s, and I took this portrait
of her which I like very much:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-H4zbfdJ/A

And this portrait of my daughter Monica is from December, on the same roll
of film:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bdvwnxV/A

Both images with the Voigtlander Bessa R2M and the collapsible Summicron on
Fuji Acros, developed by Carmencita lab in Valencia.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/2/2021: two film portraits)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/2/2021: two film portraits)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/2/2021: two film portraits)