Subject: [Leica] Firmware Updates
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 17:55:19 +0000

I think the benefit is that you can see what focal length you need at the
time of shooting (assuming that you have a close enough focal length with
you).

john

?On 01/02/2021, 17:46, "LUG on behalf of James Handsfield"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of jhandsfield
at att.net> wrote:

    Leica has updated the firmware for both the M10-M and M10-R.  Trying it
out with the M10-M this morning:  two shots of the same house, same exposure
adjustment.

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jhandsfield_att_net/Perspective/
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jhandsfield_att_net/Perspective/>

    Note, the auto perspective control requires Live View or DVF;  It?s not
difficult to make these adjustments in either Lightroom Classic or
Photoshop.  I assume the same it true with other photo editors.

    Opinions?

    Jim Handsfield