Subject: [Leica] R8 issues
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 10:37:32 -0700

I have an R8 that I've been using without problems.  I needed to raise some
cash so I put it for sale both here and on Ebay.  One ebay person said that
Serial # below 2471XXX were prone to film scratches and electronic problems
and that Leica fixed these problems .

I did some research that suggested that this might be correct.  Anyone on
LUG to verify.  The other question is whether Leica USA could fix the
problem or would it have to go back to Germany?

Ernie Nitka

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] R8 issues)