Subject: [Leica] IMG: two more dishes
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 09:49:56 -0600

Hi Nathan,

You really triggered memories this morning!? I was introduced to Shrimp
Creole at Madison Seafoods in Memphis in the 1940s.? I introduced my
bride to the dish on our brief honeymoon, and it became our favorite
dish.? We found it in Florida and along the Gulf Coast, and she
occasionally made it at home from a recipe she found.? It was always a
special occasion.? I no longer find it in any of the local restaurants,
and miss it.

Thanks for waking up my taste buds.

I assume you removed the bay leaves before serving.? ?