Subject: [Leica] A budget Noctilux from Leica! The 7A and TTA lenses go for Kidney Beans prices see below
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:23:14 -0800

phillip Kaplan <pkaplan at keh.com> can get them for you

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] A budget Noctilux from Leica! The 7A and TTA lenses go for Kidney Beans prices see below)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A budget Noctilux from Leica!)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] A budget Noctilux from Leica!)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] A budget Noctilux from Leica!)