Subject: [Leica] Printer and printing advice please
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:32:42 +0530

It is a fantastic printer, so worth the effort. I had two of them, one
after the other. Go to an Epson repair centre and get an estimate of what
is required to get it functioning - if it has a badly clogged head, you
might not be able to do much, but replace the heads, which would cost about
40% of the original cost of the printer. There are other accepted ways to
try and release the clogs from the print heads, usually with ammonia based
compounds like Windex, but I have never done it. You can google for
hundreds of hits of advice for this!

Cheers
Jayanand