Subject: [Leica] IMG: Topped with a Curl
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 12:50:08 -0600

As a guy who grew up with fine, straight hair and a fast receding
hairline, I never had a curl of any sort.? I thought it was nice to have
a curl on the surgical dressing I will be wearing for the next couple of
weeks.? As some of you may know, because my photo activity has been
limited for some time, besides isolating from Covid, I have been dealing
with tumors on my scalp for the past year.? Although I was avoiding any
reason to go to the hospital so as to avoid Covid exposure, I was forced
to go to the Emergency Room to get the bleeding stopped.? Fortunately, I
have two grandsons who are doctors and have good contacts in the area,
and I was scheduled for surgery at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville
yesterday.? The surgery went well, and I will remain in the pictured
situation until a return visit in two weeks, followed by a couple of
months of changing dressings at home.

You won't see a lot of postings for a while, but I will try to increase
my activity as my head get better and the weather improves.

Keep pushing that button.? It will come unstuck!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210116-DSCF2320.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA