Subject: [Leica] T&S #8 at work (track maintenance)
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:45:10 -0500

HA! Plague restrictions keep Kitty and I isolated, so my source of
entertainment is getting in my 2013 Prius C and tooling around within about
50 miles of home to see what I can see.

I did splurge on a 200-600 Sony zoom last year before my wife spends my
retirement on the grandkids;^)

They check and tune the track about half as often as they need to.

ric

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] T&S #8 at work (track maintenance))