Subject: [Leica] REFLECTION COLOR
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 18:42:59 +0100

Thanks Bill

The BW worked perfectly and is a testimony of your talents and style.

The colour one is magical and more about your personal tastes at home.
(a beautiful mirror as someone already wrote, and probably inspired by the
art-nouveau/Prairie School, etc. I love its shape and colours ! )

Thank you for sharing this too.

An aside, I went back to blurb today and perused the book I ordered - not a
faux-pas in there.
I?ll take this opportunity to also thank Brian.
Thanks to your cooperation, I?ll soon have one more nugget to enjoy among my
favorite photo books.

Amities

Philippe