Subject: [Leica] Switched
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 13:40:11 -0600

For several years I've just been using Camera Raw filter in Photoshop.  It
has all the editing controls of Lightroom, and you don't need to mess with
the cataloging stuff.
Plus, if you need things like the amazing spotting control of PS, it's
right there.  I've never found anything better for blending and spotting.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana