Subject: [Leica] FS: Yosemite print on washi paper
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 21:35:06 -0800

"Teach your kids photography and they will never have money to do drugs"

US Shipping included, done on Japanese washi rice paper, with "live"
calligraphy

Letter sized print: $60
13x16: $100
16x20: $150
24x30: $250

This image really does look spectacular, even I say so myself. Other prints
are also available. Just ask

https://richardman.photo/nPICS/2020-10-Yosemite-Edit-Edit-withChop-printedPoem.jpg

Money for dog surgery, kid's (26 years old, but pandemic, ah well) body
brace, and hopefully a fresnel back for the 8x10, I am going blind!

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
https://richardman.photo