Subject: [Leica] A few more from Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 15:59:06 -0800

Found some time to work on a few more from Yosemite.  View the large.  All
taken with the Q2.

This is of El Capitan from around Bridalveil Falls.  We were a bit early for
the fall colors.  This was the first day we were there, the only day with
some clouds and mostly non-smoky skies.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/y/Bridaveil+Falls+Area-1010087.jpg.html

Moonrise over the Merced River with Half Dome.  Some smoke but it added to
the color in the absence of any clouds.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/y/Merced+and+Half+Dome-1010128-Edit.jpg.html

And I really wanted to get some star shots with the Q2, but the moon and
smoke made that nearly impossible as the sky was lit up pretty good.  But
this one from Sentinel Bridge was not half bad.  The light on the rocks/logs
was from the moonlight peaking through the trees.  The cluster of stars on
the mid left is the Pleiades, or the Seven Sisters.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/y/Sentinal+Bridge+Night-1010226.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi- Retired Science Teacher and Unemployed Photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] A few more from Yosemite)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] A few more from Yosemite)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] A few more from Yosemite)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A few more from Yosemite)