Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sky Replacement - First Attempt.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 21:17:03 -0600

Three years ago, one of the new Goodyear Blimps, which are actually
dirigibles, made an overnight stop in Tullahoma, arriving about sundown
and well ahead of its support truck and anchor tower.? It hovered over
the grass area between the runways, and the crew was kind enough to
enable me have several views as I walked around on the rough grass
area.? Unfortunately, the sky was free of any clouds to catch the
sunset.? With Photoshop 2021, I was able to improve one of the images,
at least in my humble estimation, by doing a sky replacement.? Since I
am not layer-literate like some PS users, I kept it fairly simple.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171013-DSCF5884.JPG.html

For Douglas, I made it LARGE.

--
Jim Nichols