Subject: [Leica] Children in the Park I : and a disturbing incident
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 08:35:59 +0530

No such problems out here! As of now, mothers will push their children out
in front to get photographed  on the streets of Chennai.

What you say, though, makes me genuinely wary of photographing people when
I am wandering around alone in the cities of the economically developed
world.

Cheers
Jayanand

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:36 AM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>