Subject: [Leica] IMG: Christmas Came Early
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 19:59:52 -0500

As I have commented before, I abandoned Windows last December when my
son helped me order an iMac equipped for my needs.? It has been a joy to
use except for one thing.? My fingers could never adapt to the shape of
the Apple wireless mouse.? Logitech just released a new model that
solved my problems.? Amazon started shipping them the first week of
October, and I received mine today.? Called the MX ANYWHERE 3 for Mac,
it fits my hand and offers clicking left and right buttons and a
serrated wheel for scrolling.? After a few hours of use, it seems just
what I need. I thought I would spread? the word.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201014-IMG_2068.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA