Subject: [Leica] IMG: Change of Plans
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 13:48:22 -0500

I swapped to a Pentax 135/3.5 plus 2.5 diopter close-up lens and went
back out to see what I could find.? No small subjects showed up, but
this colorful Gulf Fritillary appeared.? Knowing he would spook easily,
I slipped off the magnetically attached CU lens, dropped it in my
pocket, and backed up to 5 feet.? Here is the best shot.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201013-DSCF2283.JPG.html

Yes, Moose, magnets can be very helpful, as you have pointed out.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Change of Plans)