Subject: [Leica] With the Rolleiflex 6x6
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:41:45 +0200

Jsut a stupid question Lluis. Are these scanned from the neg and then
processed in LR. Or are they scans of your own print on a flatbed scanner?

I don?t any issue with metering - what I perceive is a contrast that?s set
too high. The two ladies in the park look lost against the gritty white of
the foliage in the background for instance. Which may work on paper, and
prove more difficult on brightly lit screens.

Amities

Philippe